The range of documentation needed to fly a pet internationally can be staggering. From rabies certificates to Pet Passports and veterinary certificates – and it all varies from country to country…

How much documentation is required?

This varies depending on the destination and we can take care of as many of the necessary arrangements as you’d like – including all the veterinary aspects and fitness to fly examinations. Documents required may include:

  • Import paperwork issued by the authorities of the destination country
  • Export paperwork issued by DEFRA
  • Supplementary veterinary paperwork from an DEFRA approved (OV) vet, treatment declarations, fitness to fly forms, acclimatisation certificates, blood test results and more
  • PETS passport
  • Declaration forms from the owner
  • Airline customs and excise forms

In short – it is a lot of paperwork!

Do I need to do the paperwork?

No. We can take care of absolutely everything for you!